Publicly available warning
If you see this notice it means your copy of Matillion ETL is directly accessible from the public internet.
We strongly recommend that even if you are trying out the software you secure your Matillion ETL in at least one (but preferably all) of the following ways.
- Restrict using a Security Group
- Set up your instance in a VPC
- Enable Security
Restrict using a Security Group
- Log into your AWS console.
- Find your instance of Matillion ETL and select it.
- in the the Description tab at the bottom of the page find Security Groups and click your assigned security group.
- Ensure the source matches an IP or IP ranges that you intend to use to access the product. You can add extra IP addresses as new rules.
Set up your instance in a VPC
Please see the article on running inside a VPC here
Please see the article on enabling security within the product here